Let us care for your visa needs as…
Let us care for your visa needs as we understand the importance of various visa applications and our customer’s goal. We specialise in providing the best visa advice and can help with your visa application process while providing you excellent service and regular feedback. Cinaug Consultants can expertly handle all types of visas and reviews/appeals.
Visa application can be a stressful process if you are unsure of the immigration law, conditions and the required documents. Take the hassle out of your visa application process by consulting our experts. We understand that the new legislative changes in skilled migration process have brought in uncertainties among the people who are keen to apply for permanent residency. Our expert migration agents are qualified to give you the best information and options available.
Prompt | Expert | Reliable Advice
Skilled Migration Visas
Skilled workers/ migrants that have skills required in Australia may be eligible to get permanent residency in Australia. Talk to us to find out if your occupation is on the skills list and will qualify for this visa.
- Skills Assessment
- Skilled Graduate (SubClass 485)
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Visa (Subclass 489)
Employer Sponsored Visas
Employers may be eligible to employ/ sponsor skilled workers from overseas. Talk to us to find out if your business is eligible to nominate for sponsorship or require 457 visa processing.
- Employer Nomination (Subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration (Subclass 187)
- Temporary Employer Sponsored Visa (SubClass 457)
A resident or an Australian citizen may sponsor their non-resident spouse or defacto partner to live in Australia. Talk to us and we will help your application process to be simple.
- Prospective Marriage Visa (SubClass 300)
- Spouse visa offshore (SubClass 100)
- Spouse visa onshore Temporary (SubClass 801)
- Spouse visa onshore permanent (SubClass 820)
- Provisional Spouse visa (SubClass 309)
Enjoy the quality of life and receive first class education in Australia. Non-resident students pursuing an education may contact us to process their student visa application
- School Visa (SubClass 571)
- The Vocational Education & Training Visa (SubClass 572)
- Higher Education Visa (SubClass 573)
- Student Guardian (SubClass 580)
If you are a businessman and looking to invest, visit or manage a business in Australia, you may be eligible to apply for this visa. Talk to us to understand your eligibility.
- Business Owner (SubClass 890)
- Business Owner Provisional (SubClass 160)
- State Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) (SubClass 163)
- State Sponsored Business Owner (Permanent) (SubClass 892)
Looking to visit or bring to Australia, family/ friends or (selected citizens) work and holiday. We can assist you in selecting and processing the visa application.
- Tourist Visa (SubClass 676)
- Working Holiday Visa (SubClass 417)
- Work and Holiday (SubClass 462)
Aged and contributory parents can migrate to Australia and live with their children. Talk to us and we can assess your eligibility and process the visa application.
- Parent Visa (SubClass 103)
- Aged / Dependant / Relative (SubClass 114 & 838)
- Aged Parent (SubClass 804)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) (SubClass 884)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) (SubClass 864)
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) (SubClass 173)
- Contributory Parent (Permanent) (SubClass 143)
Visa rejection is not the last option. We can assist genuine rejected applications for appeals to the Tribunal or Minister. Discuss with us and we will guide you to the next best course of action.
- MRT – appeal process
- Ministerial intervention
General / Other Visas
There are numerous visa classes available and may be relevant depending on individual circumstances. A discussion with us would help us to guide you to the best visa applicable.
- Bridging Visa A (SubClass 010)
- Bridging Visa B (SubClass 020)
- Bridging Visa C (SubClass 030)
- Bridging Visa E (SubClass )
- Adoption (SubClass 102)
- Carer Visa (SubClass 116 & 836)
- Child Visa (SubClass 101 & 802)
- Protection Visa (SubClass 866)
- Refugee Visa (SubClass 200)
- Remaining Relative Visa (SubClass 115 & 835)
Individuals, Employers, Students, Parents, Families and prospective immigrants seeking to study, employ or live in Australia can be assisted through our migration services. Cinaug Consultants can advise and process the best available visa to meet your requirements. We provide support for all types of visa applications. Contact us to have us assess the eligibility of your visa application. We may be able to help find employers looking to sponsor candidates if you are skilled and looking to stay in Australia. All the best in your visa application process and hope you will love Australia!
Your migration agent is Cinitta Babu, MARA number – 1278880. Cinitta is educated and highly experienced. She is a qualified Engineer, completed a Masters in Human Resource Management and a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law.
Cinaug’s motto is “Crest in Consultancy” and you can depend on us to provide reliable excellent migration service..
For all enquiries please contact us at
Email us at:
Phone us on:
+61 (8) 6161 3412
+61 4243 67475
51/328 Albany Highwey
Victoria Park, 6100